In 1989, natalie began challenging herself to grow in her passion for hair design, first by graduating from astoria beauty college, then by pursuing advanced techniques monthly. In 1994 she became a certified ABBA affiliate educator. natalie has been cutting with the a.b.b.a. techniques since 1992. Utilizing the clients own natural head, face shape, hair growth patterns, as well as lifestyle and desired goal, natalie can produce natural and flowing effects, with intuitively “hidden layers”.
Natalie was in italy in september of 2004, and came back with several new inspirations for hair designs. The long, intensely layered euro cut is one of these… short and textured in crown, fading into longer wisps at end length.
She has been involved with many photo shoots, runway events and preparing people for television spots.
– Plus size models for “saavy plus”
– A.m. northwest segment-hair and makeup-on all models.
– Caren marre’ for weight watchers-a.m. northwest segments-hair
– Faith sheridan-for hgtv designers challenge-(she was the first interior designer from the nw to win!)-hair cut+color+styling.
– Miss oregon pageant 1991-hair
– For scarlet-photo shoot and runway fashion show. hair styling.
– Stacey lynn fisher-haircolor+style for a recent comcast commercial.
– Several photo sessions in portland.